- Al-Jawhari, Sahar Ali Abbas. (2020). liersonal parameters of the college girl in the liroblem out of liouting and put off relationships: a field data alililied in order to women children in Deliartment regarding Sociology and you will Social service. Queen Abdulaziz College Journal – Arts and you can Humanities Queen Abdulaziz College, M28, li10, 1-twenty two.&nbsli; 7. six.
- Al-Khudhairi, Saleh container Ibrahim. (2015). This new lihenomenon recently matrimony throughout the lioint off view of college or university youth: an industry study. Literature Journal: Queen Saud School – Faculty out of Arts. M27, li2, 77-137.
- Awad, Yards. Sharif. (2016). New imliact away from higher will cost you off relationship to the late matrimony: a personal study of new economics out-of wedding inside an Egylitian town. Annals away from Literary works from Ain Shams: Ain Shams University – Faculty away from Arts, Mg44, 185-246.
- Bates, L.M., Maselko J., &amli; Schuler, S.R. (2007). Women’s Education and the Time out of Relationship and you can Childbirth regarding the Second Age bracket: Facts out of Outlying Bangladesh. Training in Loved ones lilanning, 38(2) https://kissbrides.com/no/blogg/spanske-datingsider-og-apper/, 101-112.
- Berg-Mix, L., Scholz, A beneficial., Enough time, J, Grzeszcyk, E., &amli; Roy, A. (2004). Solitary lirofessional Women: A worldwide lihenomenon Pressures and you can oliliortunities. Journal off In the world Women’s Education,5(5), 34-59.
- Byrne, Good. (2003). ‘Develoliing a Sociological Design getting Comparing Ladies’ Self and Public Identities’. Euroliean Record of Women’s Training (Sliecial Matter to your Identities),10(4), 443-464.
- Byrne, A., &amli; Carr, D. (2005). Caught regarding Social Lag: The fresh Stigma from singlehood. lisychological Query,16(2,3), 84-91.
- Deliartment away from liublic Analytics. (2016). Standard lioliulation and Census 2015, Head Performance, Amman, liresses Deliartment regarding Standard Analytics.
- Deliaulo, B.Yards., &amli; Morris, W.L. (2005). Singles during the people as well as in Technology. lisychological Query, 16(dos &amli; 3), 57-83.
That have an affirmation rates out of 29%, each one of the journals of one’s associates try double-blind, peer examined and some of the journals is placed in SCOPUS, SCIMAGO, Yahoo College student, ProQuest, Cengage Gale, LexisNexis and some most other informative database and search motors.
Relationships was an attribute of one’s human ability, a necessity from individual lifetime to be sure continuity and balances. Plus the emergency of your individual type inside design out of a legitimate public and you can judge package predicated on specific criteria and you will requirements that the people brings in this new players, which leads to the continuation. Although event out-of matrimony might have been with high alter when you look at the personal, cultural and you can fiscal conditions and you may changed of numerous principles; specifically in products. Jordanian community features adopted of many social, economic and you may governmental changes resulting in relative changes in the new fashion, thinking and you may viewpoints of individuals on some public phenomena also because emergence away from designs, behavior and you may measures many of which is unusual to the community and even contrary to the viewpoints, any of these serves apply to people total, anyone else especially we.e. be more important with the strengthening and you may stability of your own family members, probably the most significant of them changes from inside the Jordanian neighborhood is new introduction regarding an alternate experience out-of postponing marriage to have more youthful someone.
The main matter that the research attempted to answer is actually: Have the higher costs away from wedding affected the brand new later age matrimony on the school area? Industry analysis is actually used to the one or two axes: the original: quantitatively because of the attracting a low-likelihood shot out-of (200) teenagers, delivered when you look at the similar proportions between the sexes, by counting on a great codified solution with respect to stability and you will honesty, next axis; Many common results of the research with the: there are some details of your own business economics regarding marriage throughout the data community (engagement, relationship residence, Russian unit, variety of transfers, matrimony evening), and the content of the many this type of parameters throughout the investigation people has undergone several alter: it has got moved on regarding necessary to kamali, and that enhanced brand new financial burdens into the couples, hence was the cause of postponed many years, ong young people regarding investigation neighborhood.
It is clear regarding literary works remark they have varied in a lot of Arab nations, and that the field of Arab research has observed an option from look creation in the area of late matrimony ages to own teenagers, together with methodology and you can products which were used. However in the space regarding representations of late ong young adults and its particular repercussions, it actually was lacking in search and you will degree about this, in which it is simply varied within the inclusion among most other patterns lately chronilogical age of wedding, knowing the things and you can causes connected with this new slow down of your own age of relationship. Matrimony, and impact of your higher can cost you out of relationship within the postponing age relationship, as opposed to extremism toward representations of your put off ages of ong young people and its particular consequences specifically. In line with the a lot more than, it reveals the significance of the modern analysis inside the filling up brand new gap that was experienced in the realm of Arab lookup. The modern research keeps the newest performance linked to the brand new late relationships facts and you may consequences during the Jordan neighborhood, hence remind creating a whole lot more reports.
Show and you will Discussions
The new aspect general try the analytical average (step 3.51) and its basic deviation (0.569), and therefore suggests that the newest personal things about the fresh new late age of ple of the study was basically average (70.2%), that explains generally the necessity of the commercial foundation into social staff member, whom considers the necessity of new try is important in the fresh later age of ong young adults in the Jordanian community.